About Bandung

▼

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Caramel Grilled Banana



This 'sumptuous' photo of caramel grilled banana served with roasted peanuts and fresh strawberry has been sitting in my hard drive for quite a while. I remember having it as a dessert in a restaurant in the north of Bandung.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a yummy treat! Wish I could reach through my computer screen for a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that looks absolutely mouthwatering! And very nice photo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it didn't make your hard drive sticky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auch...!! Really make my mouth water!!

    Yummy.... I better try this one one day....

    ReplyDelete
  5. A feast for the eyes and for the palate too, I'm sure ! Get me one!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to BANDUNG DAILY PHOTO, and thank you for making the time to leave a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and come again. Thank you.

PS. Please let me know if you want me to cover a particular part or story about Bandung.