Friday, October 22, 2010

A Navajo-an Head Sky



The moment I saw this - on my way home one late afternoon and just a few seconds before I decided to stop my car and took the picture - it's the feather-adorning head of the Navajo Native American Indian that came into my imagination. You may have a different imagination about the image shaped by these clouds and the sun rays, but I think we can all agree that the shapes of clouds in the sky can indeed become a source of different imaginations and stories.

It's Friday and time for the Skywatch. Check other participating blogs by clicking on the link.

6 comments:

Light and Voices said...

Very orginal. Nice work.
Joyce M

tinyskillet said...

It almost looks like a fish head, it is such a cool shot. You must take your camera everywhere with you!

Maria said...

Your blog is beautiful... This photo does inspire the imagination...
I see you feather!
*enjoy a restful weekend*
Maria

Anonymous said...

I can see that Navajo head. This is a unique and spectacular shot!

Unknown said...

dramatic and interesting light! and yes, i can see the Navajo head.

Susanne said...

Wow, this is stunning!!