Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Colors of The Street #2
Some of the things sold on the streets of Bandung. I like the colors and cute shapes of these key chains.
Today, my blogging friend Nobu of Chiba Daily Photo, Japan, and JM of Oeiras and Environs Daily Photo, Portugal, present me and BANDUNG DAILY PHOTO with this wonderful award. Thank you very much for the honor, Nobu and JM.
Now, on to six things that make me happy:
(1) Photography, (2) Blogging, (3) Travelling, (4) Friends, (5)Family, (6) My students. (Note: The numbering does not show order. They make me happy in different ways.)
And asrequired, I'm passing this award to:
(1) My very good friend Michelle of Rambling Woods Less Travelled. I love her nature blog for its reflective and informative contents. I especially love the wonderful quotes she posts everyday.
(2) Omami, Canada, for her beautiful photos and creative presentation.
(3) Livio of Torino Per Imagini for his wonderful photos and creative presentation.
(4) Carrie Hayes of View of You Photography for her wonderful photography.
(5) A new comer in the daily photo blog Share of My Journey for her variety and candid choice of photographic subjects.
(6) My good friend Laurie of South Passadena Daily Photo, California, for her beautiful photos and informative blog.