Thursday, July 10, 2008

Used Books and Magazines Market Part II



Text and picture by Eki Qushay Akhwan

As I promised yesterday, I'd take you to this place again.

I used to collect the National Geographic magazine (I stopped because I ran out of space in my library); it was here that I got most of my collections, the oldest is the February 1967 edition. It was also here that I found James Joyce's Ulysses, a catalogue of herbal medicine, a guide to the use of filters in photography published by KODAK, and quite a few other interesting stuff. Of course, you could also find newer used magazines and books. I could safely say that whatever your interests are, whether it's comic or reference books, cooking magazines or madical journals, chances are that you'd be able to find something that you like or need here.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i lived in bandung, i used to visit here often too.

Anonymous said...

If god gives me a chance I would go to this place..

MJ said...

wow... it looks as if you are sure to be able to find any book you want there..

Harry Makertia said...

I used to go to this place, a long time ago! Thanks for your correction in my blog!

Susan said...

My father used to collect National Geographic, too. I love the first shot-so much visual stimulation for the avid reader in me!